On 1st Rajab-ul-asab, 1436H our divisions performed central duty at Bhaijee Bhai Sahab tomb on account of his (RA) urus mubarak.
Our duty reporting time was 06:00pm.
Our members performed following type of duties at there:
- Flow management of zaireen at road side
- Flow management of traffic
- Flow management of zaireen inside the mazar (BY MTC)
- Road side Vigilance for public security
- Proper parking of car and motor cycles
- Ittam Khidmat at Ibrahim Masjid (in civil dress) for the dinner of on-duty members
High command of Police also visited our duties and did Fateha Khawani at Bhaijee bhai’s grave.