Ibrahim Mohalla cover three areas where namaz held during the month of Ramadan, i-e Noorhall, Ibrahim Masjid and Millwala Appartment. We performed duties at three places during the month of Ramadan. Our duty reporting time was 06:15 pm.
COMMITTEES FOR EASY FLOW DURING RAMADAN
We made following committees for khidmat in Ramadan.
1. Masjid Tanzeem Committee
2. Water Filling
3. Water Distribution (Gents / Ladies)
4. Vajibaat Takmeen
6. Tied Qanat at both end of street
7. Reporting and Photography
1. Tightining of qanat at both end and centre area of street and place barricade in centre of street.
2. Reporting of Members.
3. Stood at both end of street, before and after namaz for security and vigilance.
4. Performed duty at Ibrahim Masjid and Millwala appt. for security and vigilance.
5. Distributed water bottles in ladies, before magrib namaz.
6. Distributed water bottles in gents, after magrib namaz.
7. Maintained discipline in children during namaz and bayan.
8. Filled water bottles during jaman and keep bottles in deep freezer.
9. Performed duty during Vajibaat bethak and Vajibaat wasuli as well.
10. Participated with ittam committee during “Behori” and “Niaz”.
11. Pick and drop for Handicap persons.
12. Performed duty during Waaz mubarak of Shahadat Maulana Ali (A.S).
13. Attended other activities during ramazan like Quran daur, Khatam-ul-Quran bethak, janab bayan, etc.
14. This year we gave sillat to all mumineen home for “Iltimas ud dua”.
15. For khushi mubarak of Aqa Maula (TUS) our members participated in Quran Hifz and completed hifz of Surah till La’Uqsemo / 30 sipara.
16. Invited Union Council members for dinner on 28th Ramazan.
17. Distributed prize to members in eid day for khidmat during the month of Ramazan.