02nd January 2015
A grandeur procession was held on Friday, 2nd January 2015, on account of the auspicious occasion of Eid MiladUnNabi SAW.
- The procession started after majlis which was leaded by City Burhani Pipe Band, followed by Janab Aamil Saheb, Zakreen and mumeen and Burhani Flute Band.
- The procession was directed from Adam Masjid to Tayebia JamaatKhana crossing Paper Market.
- All the entourages recited Naat-e-Rasool Allah along the journey along with the beats of the band.
- The procession presented a flabbergasting view that was witnessed by thousands of people around the neighborhood.
- The complete management of the procession was performed by Burhani Guards and Scouts.
- Scout members providing security by outlining the procession with ropes.