The auspicious occasion of Milad un Nabi (SAW) was celebrated with traditional religious zeal.
- A procession was set up with band display, fire lamps, flags, and banners inscribed with religious slogans to pay respect and reverence to the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him).
- Cake cutting ceremony was held.
- Band display by Burhani Flute Band.
- New ranks were distributed among the scout members.
- SHO Haidery greeted Amil Saheb and participated in the procession.
- Members of guards and vigilance did flow management of the procession.
- Sweets were distributed to all the neighboring shops and citizens of markaz.