Burhani Diagnostic Centre is a non profit Trust set up managed by Burhani Guards Trust under the directions of His Holiness Dr. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) Head of Bohra community, who inspire and guide us to make Health and Hygiene important part of our life and encouraged community members to set up centers and facilities for Health Care and Medical Aid to meet required standards.
BDC is located in one of the major residential and commercial part of Karachi (Mansfield Street Saddar) with the object is to provide safe and cost effective medical facilities. This centre is serving the ailing community for the last three years.
Burhani Diagnostic Centre is constructed over covered area of 5000 Sq/Ft and includes;
- Five airconditioned consulting rooms.
- Dental pepartment equipped with modern instruments.
- Eye Department equipped with modern and sophisticated instruments like slit lamp, auto refractor and ophthalmoscope.
- Radiology Department equipped with modern 400 MA x-ray machine (Universal USA) and ultrasound unit (facuda Japan).
- Clinical Laboratory equipped with modern semiautomated machines and experienced lab technician with separate area for sample collection.
- Admin and reception block with IT oriented staff.
- Conference room for trustees meeting.