Burhani Ambulance Corps Division 10 performed the following Khidmat during Ashara Mubaraka 1437H:
From 14th October to 22nd October, 2015 – Reporting time for Waaz Mubarak and Majlis was 09:00 AM & 07:00 PM respectively.
- All Members reported in Uniform on time and were deputed to their respective points of Duty that had been allocated to each of the members.
- Whole Street of the Masjid was covered with kana’aat and blocked with barricades.
- All the Members of Division 10 (GUARDS + SCOUTS + SHAHEEN) were called off from respective duties at 9:50 A.M sharp to do WAAZ TALAQQI in Masjid before time.
- Waaz Mubarak started at 10:00 AM and ended around 12:30 PM followed with Zohr/Asr Namaz and Niaz-e-Hussain after which all members were deputed to the respective points for Duty and Patrolling. Night Majlis started at 07:30 P.M and ended around 08:30 P.M after which Sawalat cold drink and FMB boxes were distributed by Members to all Mumineen.
- Few of the Members made Honey Water and distributed in thaals during Niaz e Hussain.
- Conveyance facility and Rickshaw services had been provided to old aged Mumineen by Members before and after Waaz for their ease.
- Al-Tamreez Members helped handicapped Mumineen by lifting them on the wheel chairs from their houses to the Masjid to take barakaat of Waaz Mubarak.
May Allah Subhanuhu give us more strength to perform Khidmat of our Moula (T.U.S) and grant our Aqa Moula (T.U.S) a long, healthy and prosperous life till the day of Judgement. AMEEN