Activities of Burhani Scout Division 13 – Burhani Mohallah during Ashara Mubaraka 1436H
- Reporting time for Waaz majlis was 09:00 am and for evening majlis 7:30 pm
- Street leading to the masjid were blocked for traffic for security reasons.
- Members were deputed for duties at parking, Masjid surrounding, traffic management, shoe stalls, entrance/exit gates, ITS counters, ladies sitting area, Sabeel flow management and Niaz-e-Hussain (A.S)
- Haath Dhulava ni khidmat was done every day by the members
- Members facilitated the ones who are not able to attend Waaz Mubarak due to their disabilities, so they picked them from their homes on wheel chairs and special arrangements were done for them in Rahat camp for Waaz talaki
- Members also performed khidmat of participating in the Ashura Niaz.