- Police personnel were deputed around Masjid-e-Hakimi Complex and surrounding area
- Police and Rangers mobile were also patrolling randomly around Masjid-e-Hakimi and surrounding areas
- H.O also visited on 8th Moharram 1441H to review security arrangements and also did have Niaz-e-Hussain.
- Masid and its outer area is also under camera surveillance.
Rahat block arrangement
- Separate blocks were allocated for Zuyuf and Handicapped mumineen.
- 8 wheelchairs were operating to facilitate mumineen.
- Around 200 chairs were provided on daily basis.
- Mehle Shifa Camp was also operating for medical emergency.
- Division members were supporting Mic Room committee of mohallah for relay arrangement.
- Mumineen were quite satisfied with relay arrangement.
Zuyuf pick and drop arrangement
- Before Ashara 1441H, division did design a google form regarding Zuyuf Pick and Drop arrangement and circulated in mohallah.
- Three vehicles were in used to facilitate Zuyuf Pick and Drop.
- Two members were deputed to pick and drop Zuyuf from and to their door steps.
Public flow management
- Around 50 Guards and Scouts members were deputed Masjid-e-Hakimi surrounding areas for flow management.
- Parking area was allocated for mumineen with security arrangement.
- Members were also deputed to manage flow of mumineen on Sabeel-e-Anwar.
- Members were continually on patrolling.
- As per Farman Mubarak of AQA MAULA T.U.S division did liason with mohallah ITS team to choke out a list of mumineen who were not attending Waaz since day one.
- Division deputed four members to carry out this task with Jamaat.
- Members did counsel around 70 mumineen out 109 and were able to bring 40 mumineen in Waaz Mubarak.
- Report was araz to Amil Saheb on 8th Moharram on how task was carried out.