Activities of Division 2 – Taheri Mohallah during Ashara Mubaraka 1435h
- Reporting time for Waaz majlis was 08:00 am.
- Members were deputed for duties at parking, masjid surrounding, Al Tamreez (medical assistance), traffic management, shoe stalls, Mahal-us-Shifa and Niaz-e-Hussain (a.s).
- Road blocking and barrication for security purposes.
- Patrolling and vigilance to distant residential areas at night for facilitating mumineen during commuting.
- MTC members made sitting arrangements inside the masjid complex.
- Conveyance facility to old aged and disabled community members during Waaz and evening majlis.