Activities of Division 11 – Hasani Mohallah during Ashara Mubaraka 1435h
- Reporting time for Waaz majlis was 08:30 am and for evening majlis 7:00 pm
- Cars and bikes of Mohallah mumineen were issued parking stickers.
- Street leading to the masjid were blocked for traffic for security reasons, except one.
- Karachi Cantonment ground was arranged for car/bike parking
- Members were deputed for duties at parking, Masjid surrounding, traffic management, shoe stalls, entrance/exit gates, ITS counters, ladies sitting area, Sabeel flow management and Niaz-e-Hussain (a.s)
- Patrolling / vigilance to distant residential areas at night for facilitating mumineen during commuting.
- MTC members made sitting arrangements inside the masjid complex.
- Conveyance and proper sitting facility to old aged and disabled community members during Waaz and evening majlis.