Activities of Division 8 – Al Mohallatul Mohammadiyah during Ashara Mubaraka 1435h
- Reporting time for Waaz majlis was 08:30 am and for evening majlis 6:45 pm
- The whole complex of the Masjid was covered with kana`at and blocked with barricades.
- Assisting Tolobaul Kuliyaat Tul Muminoon to manage flow of mumineen for scanning of ITS cards.
- Members were deputed for duties at parking, Masjid surrounding, traffic management, show stalls, entrance/exit gates, ITS counters, ladies sitting area and Sabeel flow management.
- Members were also sent for duties at Jamali Mohallah (UP More)
- Patrolling / vigilance to distant residential areas at night for facilitating mumineen during commuting.
- MTC members made sitting arrangements inside the masjid complex.
- Conveyance and proper sitting facility to old aged and disabled community members during Waaz and evening majlis.