Activities of Division 1 – Adam Mohallah during Ashara Mubaraka 1435h
- Reporting time for Waaz majlis was 08:30 am and for evening majlis it was 06:30 pm.
- Members were deputed for duties at parking, masjid surrounding, City Court, Paper market, Campbell Street road crossings and at Tayyebi Jamaat Khana.
- Managing Sherbet distribution at the end of Majlis.
- Managing Thali distribution on 8th Muharram.
- Road blocking and barrication for security purposes.
- Patrolling to distant residential areas at night for facilitating mumineen during commuting.
- MTC members made sitting arrangements inside the masjid complex.
- Sehori distribution on 9th Muharram was also managed by our members.
- Conveyance facility to old aged and disabled community members during Waaz and evening majlis.